In addition to your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, or other New Zealand legislation, if there are defects in the hardware of your Bigpipe Modem within the first 24 months from the date you purchased it, you can return it to us for a replacement if you comply with this Returns Policy. Your purchase of Bigpipe modem becomes effective at the end of your online purchase journey. To be eligible to return the Bigpipe Modem in accordance with this Returns Policy, please follow these steps:
- You will be sent a courier bag in which to return your equipment. The equipment must be returned to Bigpipe, or our nominated agent, and received at the address we provide within 18 days after you receive the courier bag.
- We will send a replacement for the returned equipment, the replacement may be new or refurbished stock.
- If you do not return the equipment you consider to be defective back to us in accordance with this Returns Policy, or we do not find a defect in the equipment (acting reasonably and in good faith), Bigpipe may charge you for the retail price of any equipment it has sent you as a replacement.
- Replacement items are not subject to a new 24-month replacement period; the original 24 month timeframe that started when you first purchased the equipment remains.
Please note that installing custom firmware on (also known as “flashing”) your Bigpipe Modem hardware will void your warranty. We will not accept returns of devices that have been flashed or otherwise have had custom firmware installed.
Change of Mind Policy
In addition to your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or other New Zealand legislation, if you change your mind about purchasing your Bigpipe Modem you can cancel your purchase agreement with Bigpipe for that equipment and receive a refund of the price you paid for it within three weeks of your return of the modem, provided you comply with this Change of Mind Policy
To be eligible to return the Bigpipe Modem in accordance with this Change of Mind Policy, please follow these steps:
- You must contact Bigpipe via the contact form on the website to arrange the return of your equipment within 7 days of receiving your purchase. Your purchase of Bigpipe becomes effective at the end of your online purchase journey.
- You will then need to return the equipment to Bigpipe, or our nominated agent, at your own cost to the address we provide within 7 days after notifying us.
- The original Bigpipe packaging must contain each item in the transit packaging it was delivered to you in, the original Bigpipe packaging must not be damaged and the equipment must be unused and ‘as new’.
If the above conditions are not met, we may not be able to accept the modem back or apply a refund. (We do not refund shipping fees for original delivery or return.)