Problems accessing certain sitesBigpipe Troubleshooting
Follow these steps if you’re having trouble accessing a specific site or group of sites.
1. Check the site hasn’t been reported as being down:
- Visit downforeveryoneorjustme.com?
- Type the name of the website into the box (e.g. nzherald.co.nz):
- Click “or just me?”
- If the site has been reported as being down then wait and try again later. Otherwise, proceed to the next step.
2. Check that you’re using the latest version of your current browser and, if not, update it.
Tip: Most modern browsers automatically update themselves. However, if you installed your browser a while ago it may not be doing that properly, so it is worth checking.
3. Try accessing the same website using a different browser (e.g. Chrome or Firefox).
4. Try accessing the same website using a different device (e.g. another phone or your PC).
5. Create a support query
If you’ve tried all of the above steps and it hasn’t fixed your problem, please visit our Contact Us page and let us know about the fault. Select “No Connection” from the drop-down list and let us know about the fault as soon as possible.