Be in to win a 4K Ultra HD TV, a PlayStation Pro, and a PSVR!
We’ve also got some great spot prizes to give away – find out how to get one below!
To be in to win:
- Take a selfie with someone in a Bigpipe cape OR take a selfie in the Bigpipe Choose Your Own Adventure House (we’re at Stand 142 at the Armageddon Expo!)
- Post it to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with #Auckgeddon and#ILikeBigpipe
- Show the Bigpipe team your selfie and enter your details in our competition! If your selfie is cool and creative enough you might score a free shirt or a mystery spot prize!
Terms and conditions apply – check them out at the bottom of the page!
Make sure to check your email and confirm your sign-up, or you won’t be in the draw to win!
Terms and Conditions
- By participating in this the Bigpipe Armageddon Auckland Competition 2016 (the “Competition”) by Bigpipe Broadband (“Bigpipe”), you confirm that you accept and agree to these competition terms.
- The Promoter of the Competition is Bigpipe, a division of Spark New Zealand Trading Limited (“Spark”).
- Employees of Spark and Bigpipe are not eligible to win prizes from the Competition.
- Entrants must enter their first name, last name, and email address on http://pages.bigpipe.co.nz/armageddon-competition/ (the Competition Page) and then subscribe to the mailing list via a link in their email to be eligible for the competition.
- Only one entry per person per email address is permitted.
- Entry to the Competition opens on 21 October 2016 and closes at 11:59 PM, Monday 24 October.
- Spot prizes may be given out if entrants take a picture of themselves in the Bigpipe booth or with anyone wearing a Bigpipe cape at Armageddon Auckland 2016 and show Bigpipe staff.
- Spot prizes will be awarded at Bigpipe staff’s sole discretion.
- Bigpipe is not responsible or liable for any late, lost or misdirected entries or for any problems or technical malfunction which may result in delay or failure to enter you into the draw.
- The winner of the Grand Prize will be drawn at random from the eligible entries.
- The Grand Prize is intended to be a 40″ 4K (Ultra High Definition) TV, a Play Station Pro, a PSVR unit, 2x Playstation 4 games, and 12 months free Bigpipe access.
- Prizes will be sent after they become available for purchase by Bigpipe.
- Bigpipe accepts no responsibility or liability for any prize winner’s enjoyment of any prize or any other costs and expenses that may be incurred by the prize winner relating to the prize or the winner’s enjoyment of that prize.
- Bigpipe will endeavour to notify each of the prize winners by email, text or phone. However, if the winner cannot be reached within three working days, we may redraw a new prize winner without liability to any person. Bigpipe reserves the right to contact the selected winners by other means.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged or redeemed for cash. Bigpipe takes no responsibility for entries or prizes that are lost or destroyed.
- Accepting the prize constitutes a winner’s consent to be photographed and/or interviewed by Bigpipe and for Bigpipe to use his or her name, city/town of residence, competition entry and/or photographs and interviews for Competition or publicity purposes without compensation. This includes on Bigpipe’s website, direct and social media channels.
- The decisions of Bigpipe on all matters relating to this Competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Bigpipe reserves the right to verify the validity of an entry or a winner’s right to redeem the prize in accordance with these terms and conditions. Bigpipe reserves the right to amend the prizes offered and these terms and conditions and in its absolute discretion cancel the competition at any time and without prior notice.
- To the extent permitted by law, Bigpipe excludes any liability it may have to you arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Competition.